From: Zoltan cad Juhasz (cad_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-15 16:19:12

Andreas Huber <ahd6974-spamboostorgtrap <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> After studying the error a bit closer, I believe the problem lies in
> your code. If I'm not mistaken this is caused by the fact that
> post_event is called in a class template and is declared in a base that
> depends on a template parameter. Try this->post_event instead of
> post_event and the error should go away.

Yes. Absolutely true. I am sorry that I've bothered you with such a foolish
mistake. Thank you for solving it!

> I'm a bit stumped by these errors. It seems test_a is more than covered
> by the test case TransitionTest and the BitMachine example, both of
> which compile on gcc 3.2.3 on linux (see test results by Martin Wille).

I can confirm it. I've tested it in another installation, both with 3.2.3 and
3.4.5 and there were no problem. So that must be some local problem too.

Thank you again.

Best Regards,

--
Zoltan 'cad' Juhasz