From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-16 19:22:08

Funny, but my girl friend just found the book in the shelf. On page 45-46 is
an example with the quantities type checking. It relies on the mpl equal
algorithm:

http://www.boost.org/libs/mpl/doc/refmanual/equal.html

It can test if two sequences have elements of the same type ;). But I have a
feeling, that I misunderstand you. Would you like to check if TypeList2 have
the elements of same type as TypeList1 or would you like to find out if
TypeList2 is a subsequence of TypeList1, which can start somewhere in the
middle of TypeList1 and go until the end?

If you are looking for a susequence implementation it should not be so
difficult to implement the contains meta function :). You can operate on
iterator ranges and decide if one vector is a subsequence of another.
mpl::iterator_range is also a model of forward, bidirection and random
access sequence, so you can operate on that the subsequence vector and
equal.

Just in addition: I like the following doc link a lot:
http://www.boost.org/libs/mpl/doc/refmanual/refmanual_toc.html

Here you can find structured reference of supported mpl data structures and
algorithms with examples.

With Kind Regards,
Ovanes