From: Colin Irwin (colin_irwin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-17 14:06:04

Hi,
I have some libraries of my own - of course using boost(!) - that I would like
to use on the Windows Mobile platform. For those libraries that are non-header
only, it's not clear to me how to change the platform to compile for. I'm using
Microsoft Visual Studio .Net 2005 and so am hoping it should be possible.
(Saying this, I fully understand that there may be libraries that don't work too
well.)

I've looked through the boost documentation and searched on the web/discussion
groups, but can't find anything relevant. How does one specify the compiler (I
understand the 'vc-8_0' bit, having used boost for many years) and the platform
together?

Thanks,

Colin