From: Greg Reynolds (gmr001_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-19 15:54:44

Hi,

I have been using "biconnected_components.hpp" for quite a while
now. However, I have come across some graphs for which it finds far too
many components...

Here is my usage:

////////////////////////////

Graph g;

// initialise g and give edges an index

std::vector< int > vec_bcc_nums( num_edges(g) );

iterator_property_map< std::vector< int >::iterator, property_map<Graph,
edge_index_t>::type > mapEdgeComponent( vec_bcc_nums.begin() );

int num = biconnected_components(g, mapEdgeComponent);

I'm afraid I can't post an example of the graphs (they are really big and
I signed an NDA).

What I would like to know is:

a) Is the code above sensible, is there something subtly wrong with it?
b) Has anyone else used the biconnected components code in anger on
largish (> 300 vertices) graphs?

Thanks,

Greg