From: Damien (damien_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-19 23:26:09

You can also use SCons (www.scons.org). I use it in place of Jam, and
just use the appropriate headers directly or build libraries (e.g.
boost::threads) of the Boost pieces I need. The Boost config headers
have the necessary definitions for the various compilers, and there's
only occasionally a few extra #defines needed. SCons can also build MS
Project files. I use it because I have a lot of F95 code as well that
CMake doesn't handle gracefully. I suspect that might be irrelevant for
Windows Mobile though....

Damien