From: Gaurav.Jain_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-03-20 09:26:03

Hi Chris,

iflexsolutions.com said:

> > I am afraid to say that you are right in your observation. I am now

> > using asio 0.3.8rc2 to compile and run the asio test cases.

> I presume this means you were able to get an uncorrupted copy of the

> archive :)

To make this bzip file work, I first downloaded to windows & then ftp
the same to solaris & extract the solaris file, archving on solaris and
ftp to aix machine. I am still not able to extract the bzip on AIX. Its
still giving the same checksum error.

> > Following test cases are throwing ambiguous reference to "ip" error

> > during compilation:

> [...]

> > After qualifying boost::asio:: to all the ip in the above mentioned
test

> > cases, I am able to compile & execute them.

> Could you let me know if adding:

> namespace ip = boost::asio::ip;

> immediately after the "using namespace boost::asio;" line can also fix

> the problem. Thanks!

Yes, with above changes, now I am able to compile & execute the test
cases.

Cheers,

Gaurav Jain

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for an individual named. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute, store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version.