From: Sohail Somani (s.somani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-22 02:13:00

Hi, I think whether or not there was a reason to not do it in the first place, the idea should be revisited. I recently implemented a bit of code that figured out the minimum number of parameters that would be required for an arbitrary bind expression. After a while, there was a boatload of code that was just to do with getting around the current bind implementation's decisions that I decided not to pursue it any further - the thing I really wanted to do was do a fusion::for_each... But that was not to be for me!