From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-22 12:30:51

What you want to do is to derive your own variation of xml_oarchive with
special handling for this special type. Actually I'm amazed you've
got this far trying to match an external format without doing this.

Look in the document under Case Studies/deriving from an archive
and the example demo_fast_archive which shows how to do this.

Robert Ramey