From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-22 14:31:36

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:22:57 -0000, Filip Konvička
<filip.konvicka_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>> Sorry, I didn't notice this thread before. This has actually been fixed
>> in
>> 1.34, and 1.35 will have proper suport for 'long long' and 'unsigned
>> long
>> long'. If you can't upgrade when 1.34 is released (which should be
>> soon?),
>> I'd suggest that you add this function to the boost namespace, either in
>> or before the boost headers. It's a pretty nasty hack but the warning is
>> valid so it's worth it.
>>
> Great, thanks for the info! I was rather reluctant about disabling that
> warning. Looking forward to 1.34 :-)

Sorry, if you didn't catch it from my reply to Joaquin, I was wrong. The
1.34 code does work on 64-bit Windows but the warning will is still there
on 32 bit machines. I was foolish enough to only support 64-bit machines
on 64-bit machines. Unfortunately, it's too late to fix it.

Daniel