From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamboostorgtrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-22 16:48:44

Hi Philippe

> I'm interested in using the statechart library and I would like to
> know what its current status is. It looks like it is inactive since
> dec 2005, am I right ? Has the project been freezed ? Btw, why is
> statechart not included with the other boost libs ?

As I've already indicated by private email, Boost.Statechart will be in
the 1.34 version of Boost. The last version that is compatible with the
1.33.1 version was released well over a year ago. Many compatibility
fixes have been applied since then and I would therefore advise you to
use the RC_1_34_0 branch of the Boost main CVS until 1.34 is officially
released.

HTH & Regards,

--
Andreas Huber