From: Stefan Holzmann (Stefan.Holzmann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-23 03:15:09

Hello,

I'am new to the boost serialize libary and have the following question.

At my data acquisition application I have a workspace object which contain
several recorded data objects (measurements) which should be stored into
separate archives.

The workspace objects needs to store references (weak pointers) on objects
inside the measurement archives (e.g. references from views which should be
serialized).

It should be possible to have the same measurement archive references from
more than one workspace object.

Is this possible with the boost serialization libary?

Righ now I don't know how the object tracking is working in detail, is there
a more detailed documentation on this?

Stefan