From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-23 11:36:21

On Fri, March 23, 2007 16:14, Joaquín Mª López Muñoz wrote:
[...]
> http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2007/02/116985.php
>
> to see if it helps.
>
> Joaquín M López Muñoz
> Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo

Thanks for your help. That worked fine! I have one more question or suggestion. In the sample is
used the following construct:

my_map<tag_name>(bimap_instance).find(key_type_inst);
my_map<tag_name>(bimap_instance)[key_type_inst] = value_type_inst;

As I can see I can apply not only find but any other function supported by the interface.

my_map is a function which returns me an object that supports the find or operator[] functions. To
be honest, I don't like the idea of typing these long constructs. Why is there no design for such
a construct:

my_map<tag_name, bimap> tagged_bimap(bimap_instance);

Then I can use the tagged_bimap as:

tagged_bimap.find(key_type_inst);
tagged_bimap[key_type_inst] = value_type_inst;

With Kind Regards,

Ovanes Markarian

With Kind Regards,

Ovanes Markarian