From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-27 13:17:54

Things to try:

a) does it work with non-polymorphic archives of the same type: binary? etc.
That is, can you check to see if its an issue with "polymophic-ness" or not.
b) try serializtion to xml_oarchive and save the output. check to see that
you can read it. Then try polymorphic_xml_oarchive and compare the two.

Robert Ramey