From: Federico J. Fernández (federico.fernandez_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-28 09:14:11

I'm using statechart for a project and I'm trying to do the following
without success.

I want to get a new event for the statechart when an event is
processed. I mean, call process_event with an event and get another
event as a result. We tried with different approaches. For example,
modifying the passed event (but it's const) and trying to do a custom
reaction that returns something (but I had problems too.. don't
remember exactly now).

The solution for now was to call an interface that it is implemented
in all the states.. so I have to do two calls, one for process_event
and other for this interface that returns the new event....

and the question is... Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks!