From: Nat Goodspeed (ngoodspeed_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-29 11:22:01

-----Original Message-----
From: boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]
[mailto:boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Dizzy
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 11:05 AM
To: boost-users_at_[hidden]
Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [lambda] logical operators related errors

> [Nat] I think the problem may be that you're mixing boost::bind with
> plain operators. Try using boost::lambda::bind instead and see if you
> get farther.

Ok, using lambda::bind and lambda::_1, lambda::_2 it seems to work.

Any idea why operator< works with the boost::bind functors and
operator&&
doesn't ? Or something else that I'm missing (such as there have been
made
special overloads for operator< to work with boost::bind functors).

[Nat] IIRC, operator< has a special overload for boost::bind objects
(for use as map keys?).