From: llwaeva_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-03-29 15:45:08

Hi there,
  I am writing a DLL under Windows with MSVC 2005. In my project,
boost:regex is involved. I do nothing but include the following in my
stdafx.h

#include <boost/regex.hpp>
#include <boost/regex/v4/match_flags.hpp>
#include <boost/scoped_ptr.hpp>
#include <boost/compressed_pair.hpp>
#include <boost/format.hpp>
#include <boost/algorithm/string/regex.hpp>
#include <boost/algorithm/string/regex_find_format.hpp>
#include <boost/algorithm/string/replace.hpp>
#include <boost/algorithm/string/split.hpp>
#include <boost/algorithm/string.hpp>
#include <boost/algorithm/string_regex.hpp>
#include <boost/algorithm/string/trim.hpp>
#include <fstream>
#include <sstream>
#include <string>
#include <vector>

it is all right to complie the project once I specify the path of the
library of boost::regex. I found there are librarys in the directory libboost_regex-vc80-mt-s-1_33_1.lib
and libboost_regex-vc80-mt-s.lib

I wonder what's different between these two librarys? Which one should I
used to develope a DLL?

Thanks in advance.