From: Alejandro Marcos Aragón (aaragon2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-30 21:08:17

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create a graph with two internal properties and it is
strange because my code works fine when I use only one internal
property, and I have a segmentation fault when I attach the second
property. Does anyone have a clue why this is happening? Is this a bug?
The code is as follows:

struct vertex_point_t {
    typedef vertex_property_tag kind;
};
struct vertex_location_t {
    typedef vertex_property_tag kind;
};
struct edge_invalid_t {
    typedef edge_property_tag kind;
};
// vertex properties
typedef property < vertex_point_t, Point > domainVertexProperty;

// edge propeties
typedef property < edge_invalid_t, bool > domainEdgeProperty;

typedef adjacency_list<
    setS,
    vecS,
    undirectedS,
    domainVertexProperty,
    domainEdgeProperty
> domainGraph;

this works fine but if I declare the domainVertexProperty as

typedef property < vertex_point_t, Point,
        property < vertex_loation_t, int > > domainVertexProperty;

it doesn't work anymore. Thanks for your help.