From: Ruediger Berlich (ruediger.berlich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-01 23:24:41

Hi there,

just a short note to say that I'm thoroughly impressed!

XML generation for the entire class tree seems to work now, even for an
unnecessarily complex example: > 160000 lines of XML (a lot of which is
data content of the classes), generated in less than 2 seconds ... .

Plus, loading the same amount of data from a string in memory into a new
instance of the same class takes about the same time (with no optimization
turned on!).

Plus, the new instance does exactly what I'd expect it to do if it were the
original instance.

Boost.Serialization is a very impressive library! :-)

Now for the part of making everything perfect in my classes.

Thanks,
Ruediger