From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-02 12:21:54

On Mon, April 2, 2007 18:05, Christian Henning wrote:
>> > // find all foreign keys fields
>> > typedef mpl::filter_view<table, is_same<mpl::back<mpl::_>,
>> > tags::foreign> >::type iter_2;
>> ^^^^^^
>> not needed
>>
>> Why are you calling this type sequence "iter_2"? It's not an
>> iterator, is it?
>>

> Sorry this was my error. But how can I use the filter_view result to
> do something useful? For what I understand the filter_view results in
> a lazy forward sequence and though, why not use it with the transform1
> algorithm. The following code displays what I trying to do.

Sorry to intervene this discussion and may be put into other direction... Looks like you are going
to emulate a db-table-like view? If so why don't you like the idea of using Boost.MultiIndex lib?
It is extremely powerful (also offers the tag dispatching techniques), already debugged, easy to
use and very flexible...

With Kind Regards,

Ovanes Markarian