From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-02 21:42:37

The next release is frozen.

It might or might not be already fixed. you might browse through the CVS
tree
and download the *.vcproj in branch RC_1_34. Work was done on ths
but I don't remember which version it corresponds to as I've been worked
on both the HEAD and RC_1_34 and I don't remember where I addressed it
(if I did)

Robert Ramey