From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-04 14:41:31

Thanks JOAQUIN, for your quick answer. Please see below my comments.

> Your design looks basically correct, but you can have a tighter
> relationship between order_rows and their associated customer_rows
> as follows:

I don't think I can do that. All my row objects are coming from an
ORM. Storing and retrieving an interator to/from a database table, of
course, doesn't work. This way I still need the two containers. What
I'm looking for is a way to combine the two containers into one of
type "order". I don't know if this is possible, at all. What's your
opinion?

Thanks again,
Christian