From: Braddock Gaskill (braddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-05 07:11:39

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 00:31:21 +0300, Peter Dimov wrote:
> Braddock Gaskill wrote:
>> Am I correct that the bind visit_each functionality briefly mentioned
>> in the boost::bind documentations will allow me to get at actual
>> argument values passed to a bind statement?
>
> bind_visitor seems pretty outdated. You can make it compile by removing its
> visit_each definition in namespace boost and the int/long parameters of the
> two operator() overloads in visitor.

That works nicely, thanks Peter!

Is it possible to do a visit_each on a bind result assigned
to a boost::function?

boost::function<long (long, long)> func = bind(add, 7, 9);
viistor v;
visit_each(v, func);

All I get is:
Value of type N5boost8functionIFlllESaIvEEE
(using the visitor from bind_visitor.cpp)

Thanks,
Braddock