From: Vincent Torri (vtorri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-05 18:14:23

Hey,

I've tried something which is not the correct solution : adding symbolic
links. Boost 1.34 seems to compile fine with STLport 5.1.0 or 5.1.3. At
least, I know that there is no problem for the compilation itself. What
needs to be fixed is the configuration.

Btw, There is a TODO in stlport.jam, that says that the configuration
needs to support different settings according to the chose toolset. Maybe
for Boost 1.34.1.

About the compilation itself, I just have some warnings about non virtual
destructors.

Vincent Torri