From: Shufei Fan (fansf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-10 12:37:32

reply on 'gmane.org', though i saw it on 'boost.org'. So I have to reply to my
own topic instead).

Thanks Stephan!
I found out later that a member defined in my class GA was causing the
compiling error:

class GA{
//data members
Graph* rg;//deine a pointer to Graph object
//after commenting out this line, it compiles
boost::property_map<Graph, int Node::*>::type nmt;//define a pointer to one of
Node's property

}

I still donot know why, but I think it might be that member variable
declaration cannot be resolved, so it cannot be class member variable?

Thanks,

Shufei