From: KLINIK Markus SDI2-G (AREVA NP GmbH) (Markus.Klinik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-12 02:04:52

> From: "Jaonary Rabarisoa" <jaonary_at_[hidden]>
>
> Hi all,
> I'm relatively new with BGL and I'm looking for a ready to use tools
> to detect a subgraph isomorphism inside a graph.

Hi,

in my diploma thesis I used the GUB toolkit. http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~fki/

(From http://www.adinf.unisa.it/zope/home/mivia/databases/db_database/1
"Warning: the code is quite old and unmantained. It does not compile out of the box with a modern C++ environment.") -- yes ;)

--
Markus KLINIK
AREVA NP GmbH