From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-13 12:47:52

On 4/13/07, Jeff Garland <jeff_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Christian Henning wrote:
> > OK, in conclusion the problem is to have the equipment there and
> > someone to record. That seems easy.
>
> Don't assume. Who's paying? Who's recording -- need 2 people all the time to
> get all the sessions. Are we giving them 'free tuition' for providing the
> service? If you're willing to do all the work, pay for the equipment, etc to
> make this happen perhaps the program committee will reconsider...

I know I'm talking out of my butt, here. I was just assuming that
leasing technology is a lot easier than dealing with legal issues.
Maybe somebody can bring the tech. Again just suggesting. I'm not
talking about HD quality, either. Taken the google edu videos they are
everything but high quality.

Christian