From: Jeffrey Holle (jeffreyholle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-13 22:06:09

OK, I've "succeeded" to get a transition handler to compile, but only if
if I use a method defined in another class. When I attempt a reference
a local method, the the compiler complains that a partially defined
class is being used in the definition the the reactions typedef in my
state class.

Local data is what is needed because the hierarchical nature of an XML file.

Can one reference local methods in a transition template?

If not, will I be able to employ the content<> template in a state
machine method to access the state object content which has the data?
Even if this works, it is less than optional because I'll have to define
addition methods and wonder about efficiency.