From: Dave Jenkins (david_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-19 10:54:21

Jeff,
That's exactly what I was thinking. Glad you like the idea. Normally, I
think it's difficult for Boost users and authors to actually talk to each
other. Email is used mostly to solve problems, not for general discussion.
So I thought if we had a room with a speakerphone, it would be a great
opportunity to get people together, especially people who can't travel to
the conference. Sorry if my original proposal wasn't clear. Even if they
don't have questions, users could express their appreciation to the Boost
authors who have written these libraries.
See you at BoostCon,
Dave Jenkins