From: Os (os_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-20 03:45:52

Thanks Robert.

I may persist with trying to get this to work, but I don't honestly
believe it will work out.

I think it would be good to include in the tests folder a single
example that would trivially serialise and deserialise data that built
with RTTI turned off in the compiler. Otherwise this option isn't
being tested at all.

cheers,
os.