From: Romulus (concombre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-23 08:35:25

Hi everybody,

I'm trying the program_options library,

I'd like to create my own options groups, but when i compile (using
-lboost_program_options) option_groups.cpp from the example directory, i'm
told that "implicit()" method from the typed_value class doesn't exist. Btw
it doesn't appear in http://www.boost.org/doc/html/typed_value.html

What is "implicit()" supposed to do, is it different from "default_value()"
? How can i solve this problem ?

Here is the error message:
option_groups.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
option_groups.cpp:42: error: 'class
boost::program_options::typed_value<std::basic_string<char,
std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, char>' has no member named
'implicit'

Regards

--
Romuald THION