From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-25 00:16:28

Gary Granger wrote:
> Hi Frank,

Note that starting with versions subsequent to 1.34, the following changes
will be in effect.

> My code does not build without the defines,

such defines will no longer be necessary.

> Ihave had some bad experiences with the serialization library and
> things like header order causing unexplainable errors. I don't yet
> understand all the magic behind it. :)

Header order restrictions are eliminated

Finally, the serialization trait "is_wrapper" can be assigned
to any type so that the const traps are not applied to these
types.

Changes have been made to make archives thread safe.

Robert Ramey