From: Oleg V. Zhylin (ovz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-25 08:02:11

  How would one display back trace of the stack if I get _compiler_
error?

  To track this issue down I've done the following:

1) Commented out all actual serialization code, thus serialization
templates were only triggered by BOOST_CLASS_EXPORT.

2) Commented out all BOOST_CLASS_EXPORTs one by one until I've pinned
the class where problem is.

3) Commenting out pieces of serialization code in just one class is
effective enough to find the problematic piece.

  I wonder if we can associate some kind of static assertion with
BOOST_CLASS_EXPORT for situations like this one...