From: Chris Weed (chrisweed_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-26 17:30:26

This warning means you have some code built with gcc 3.4+ and some
code built with gcc earlier than gcc 3.4. This will invariably cause
your code to crash:

/usr/bin/ld: warning: libstdc++.so.6, needed by
/usr/local/lib/libboost_serialization-gcc.so, may conflict with
libstdc++.so.5

You need to rebuild all of your code to link against the same libstdc++ library.
Chris