From: Ronald Garcia (garcia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-26 18:16:28

Hi,

I have made an addition to dynamic_property_map in the current CVS so
that you can construct the dynamic properties object with the
"ignore_other_properties" generator as follows:

boost::dynamic_properties dp2(boost::ignore_other_properties);

and read_graphviz will not throw an exception if you are not prepared
for a particular property.

HTH,
ron