From: matthew.garman_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-04-27 13:35:40

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 10:55:08PM -0400, Chris Weed wrote:
> I am not a serialization guru, but I think someone could help you
> if you can you post a simple example of your code that can
> reproduce the crash with the full stack trace?

I dug a little deeper and found that the crash was due to an
unhandled exception.

The exception comes during the restoring of serialized data. The
exception.what() is "integer cannot be represented".

Anyone have any ideas what would cause this exception to be thrown?
Or an idea of where I can look to start to diagnose the problem?

Thanks again,
matt