From: Ken Klose (ken.klose_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-29 15:56:22

Anders,

Thanks for taking the time to help me out! I guess my question wasn't 100%
clear. I've already figured out that I'm going to deliver a static lib along
with some (but not all header files).

My question is more on how to organize my project to facilitate this. Right
now I've got the project folder full of cpp and h files. As it stands when
delivery time comes I'll build the lib and manually copy it along with some
of the header files onto a disk. This doesn't strike me as being the "right
way". I'm hoping you (and/or someone else) can say "we organize our cpp
files like xxx" and "the header files that are for our use only go here, and
the header files we deliver go here". Etc.

Thanks,

Ken