From: Kirit Sælensminde (kirit.saelensminde_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-30 10:38:06

Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Kirit Sælensminde wrote:
>> In the install directory in this path:
>> E:\FOST.3\external\boost_1_34_0\install\basic\include\boost-1_34\boost\compatibility\cpp_c_headers
>>
>> I get a .svn directory which shouldn't be there. I seem to remember this
>> happening with 1.33.1 as well but don't know for sure now.
>
> ".svn"? Are you sure? I think windows zips do include CVS dirs, but not .svn
> dirs

I've put the Boost files into our Subversion repository. I suspect that
what I'm seeing may be caused by the install routine doing a directory
copy here where everywhere else it does a file copy? It's not a big
problem - just got to remember to delete it before putting the build
into Subversion.

I'm also getting the problem that dhruva describes (I'm testing a branch
for a new feature that uses the threads lib). I solved it by altering
line 131 of auto_link.hpp to this (showing lines 130 & 131):

    // vc71:
# define BOOST_LIB_TOOLSET "vc"

I'm still running tests, but nothing has died horribly so far. All the
basic regression tests work fine and we're about to try to install onto
a development web server to do some sanity tests, just make sure that
pages appear as they should.