From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-30 15:20:41

On Apr 13, 2007, at 12:09 PM, John Reid wrote:
> I can't seem to use dijkstra_shortest_paths as I think I should via
> the
> python bindings. It works fine when I pass a weight_map and
> predecessor_map. What I want to do is to pass a predecessor_map and a
> distance_map. Unfortunately boost.python can't convert the arguments.
>
> I'm using a bgl that says bgl.__version__ = '1.0' although I haven't
> updated it from SVN recently.

I see what's going on. The documentation says that weight_map is
optional (defaults to all weights = 1.0), but the code didn't agree.
I've just committed a fix to the SVN repository that makes weight_map
optional for dijkstra_shortest_paths... your example code works fine
for me, now.

Again, my apologies for the abysmal response time :(

        - Doug