From: Armel Asselin (asselin.armel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-02 10:44:20

[sorry if this mail comes twice, I think my first mail was eaten...]

Hello,

from what I read it seems that boost.regex supports ECMAScript style regular
expression.
I already use a RE engine (that of Perl built inside wxWidgets), but i'm not
really happy with it because it is not ECMA compliant and prevents me from
searching in both UTF8 and wchar_t strings and it does not have iterator
oriented searches.

So my questions:
- is boost.regex totally compliant with ECMAScript RE? or at least more than
Perl engine? [1.33.1 vs. 1.34 ?]
- did I understand well that I can use iterators and have both UTF8 (char*)
and wchar_t searches in the same executable build? (thanks to their template nature?)

Best regards
Armel