From: Hughes, James (jhughes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-03 03:49:46

Thanks Guys - that fixed the compile issue. Been staring at the documentation for a day, and still managed to miss that one - even more annoying when it was exactly what I was expecting to look for. I have to say I do find the documentation for serialisation a little disjointed at times - it's all there, just difficult to find unless you know where to look (which rather negates the reason for the documentation!!)

Even better news, adding the GUID stuff has fixed the other issue I have been seeing - and now I can serialise away to my hearts content.

James