From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-04 10:25:48

on Thu May 03 2007, "Gennadiy Rozental" <gennadiy.rozental-AT-thomson.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I do plan to attend this session. I've got some ideas on the subject. I
> pitched them while ago once. And I still believe that the synchronization is
> the root of all evils. The only real solution to break this deadloop is
> independent libraries versioning. This should resolve both out release and
> testing issues (which are closely connected IMO)
>
> INDEPENDENT LIBRARY VERTIONING

I just want to point out that the BoostCon "Testing Boost" sprint is
about our testing processes and infrastructure, not about the
structure of Boost itself and its release process. I agree that the
latter is an important topic and I hope we'll discuss it at BoostCon,
but it's a much tougher issue (to form consensus on, and to solve)
than is the topic of the sprint. In order to ensure that the sprint
is successful,

  I strongly request that in Rene's session, we concentrate on the
  topic at hand.

Thank you,

--
Dave Abrahams