From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-08 04:46:43

Martin Zeng wrote:
> I cannot compile my MFC app in Multibyte, it must be in Unicode, also
> when I use wchar_t as built in type I get other link errors. So, I'm
> trying to attempt building the regex lib without the /Zc:wchar_t as
> you have suggested. But I'm not sure how to do this. Can you please
> help me?

The regex lib is "just a bunch of source files", so create a new static lib
project in your IDE, set the appropriate build options, and add the regex
source (in libs/regex/src) to it. Unless you name the resulting lib the
same way that our auto-linking code expects then you will need to turn off
auto-linking support in your app by defining BOOST_REGEX_NO_LIB when
building, then add a dependency to the static regex lib to your apps IDE
project.

HTH, John.