From: Terence Wilson (tez_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-08 18:40:12

Hello,

We have an image processing application that needs to process N-D data of
various numeric types & sizes. Boost MultiArray looks like a pretty good
match for our requirements, but I'm struggling to understand how I should
structure my code.

I would like to have a single type, an Image class say, that can host
MultiArray's of all our supported types at runtime i.e. it would not be a
class template, however, this would require switch statements to drill-down
on the template type of the MultiArray before access. Is there a cleaner
way?

Thanks,

Terence