From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-09 04:11:56

Martin Zeng wrote:
>> Unless you name the resulting lib the same way that our auto-linking
> code expects then you will need to turn off auto-
>> linking support in your app by defining BOOST_REGEX_NO_LIB when
>> building
>
> Not sure I understand what the above means. Can you explain what the
> auto-linking code expect the name of the resulting lib to be? How do I
> know if I have it in a form that is expected by the auto-linking code?

How our libraries are named is described in the getting started guide, but
the easiest way may be to see what error message you get (it will tell you
what library auto-linking is looking for), or as I say, just disable it, and
add a dependency to the static library build in your applications project.

John.