From: Sohail Somani (s.somani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-10 15:58:47

Hi,

My application needs to listen on one port for a certain service and
another for another service. Service A is a registration-type service
and service B is a typical client-server response service. I need to be
able to handle concurrent connections on both ports. I would also like
to use asio streams rather than the async read/write operations (its
just easier!).

What I had thought of was spawning two threads for the two services. My
questions are:

 * Is it possible to use streams with concurrent connections?
 * Would asio be unhappy if I used the above "design"?
 * Is there a better suggestion/example I can look at?

Thanks,

Sohail