From: Robert Caldecott (robert.caldecott_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-14 06:48:06

Just downloaded and built Boost 1.34 (MS Windows, VS2005). Everything works
except those apps that use the Boost Unit Test framework - I get the following
linker error:

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "class boost::unit_test::test_suite *
__cdecl init_unit_test_suite(int,char * * const)"
(?init_unit_test_suite@@YAPAVtest_suite_at_unit_test_at_boost@@HQAPAD_at_Z) referenced in
function "void __cdecl boost::unit_test::framework::init(int,char * * const)"
(?init_at_framework@unit_test_at_boost@@YAXHQAPAD_at_Z)

Note that I am defining BOOST_AUTO_TEST_MAIN (and use BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE) so I
don't have to supply my own init_unit_test_suite function.

Any ideas how I can quickly get this working? The test notes haven't been
updated for 1.34.