From: Sebastian Pfützner (s.pfuetzner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-15 11:19:57

Juergen Hunold schrieb:
> Could you please post your command line ? Maybe your build is picking up
> the 32bit version...
> Those errors are impossible to debug without the _exact_ command lines
> executed (and response files on windows ...)

Hello Juergen,

thanks for your reply. I use the following command line to build the
boost libraries:

bjam --toolset=msvc --address-model=64 stage

The resulting dlls in the stage\lib directory are 32-bit. They have the
same size as the dlls built without the address-model parameter. And the
dependency walker shows direct references to dlls inside the
windows\syswow64 directory which is the system directory for the 32-bit
dlls. (btw. 64-bit dlls resides in the system32 directory, that's the
special kind of logic used by microsoft ;)

I really need 64-bit boost libraries. If there is no official way, i
have to build my own visual studio projects...

thanks in advance

--
Sebastian Pfützner
s.pfuetzner_at_[hidden]