From: Chris Fairles (chris.fairles_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-16 11:28:38

I've seen the odd request for asio to be included with boost. I hacked
together a boost rpm package that includes asio and just for fun I
stuck Boost.GIL 2.0 in there as well. You can find the rpms here:

http://blog.tripthelight.net/?p=4

They were built on a CentOS 5 platform (rhel5 compatible) with gcc 4.1.1

The asio docs are missing. I'm not a BBv2 expert and couldnt really
figure out how the docs are built and how to add asio's (attempted
several things by mimicing how other docs are built to no avail).

Gil didn't include docs, just a html file pointing to the homepage.

Of course, I don't take responsibility if these mess up your system.
They work for me "as is" but your milage may vary. Do let me know if
theres serious issues however and I'll see what I can do.

Chris