From: Peter Dulimov (PeterDu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-20 19:44:13

To post a bug report on Microsoft Visual Studio, you need to register
(with Microsoft Passport, ie., hotmail style user account). Go to
http://connect.microsoft.com, log in or register, and then navigate to
https://connect.microsoft.com/feedback/default.aspx?SiteID=210&wa=wsigni
n1.0

You need to search feedback before you can post a new bug.

Regards,

Peter.

Warning: Copyright ResMed. Where the contents of this email and/or attachment includes materials prepared by ResMed, the use of those
materials is subject exclusively to the conditions of engagement between ResMed and the intended recipient.

This communication is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
By the use of email over the Internet or other communication systems, ResMed is not waiving either confidentiality of, or legal
privilege in,the content of the email and of any attachments.
If the recipient of this message is not the intended addressee, please call ResMed immediately on +61 2 8884 1000 Sydney, Australia.