From: Flex Ferrum (flex_ferrum_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-21 11:53:48

Hello.

You wrote:

burlbo> Then in user-config.jam (which is created from ./configure script or you can
burlbo> create it by hand in the boost root directory) you enter the following:

burlbo> # STLport configuration
burlbo> using stlport : 5.1.3 : <STLport root>/stlport <STLport root>/lib ;

Thanks a lot. It's realy work!

There are following strings in the original user-config.jam:
# Configure, specifying locatioh of both headers and libraries
# using stlport : /usr/include/stlport : /usr/lib ;

This sample settings confused me when I tried to build boost by
myself and follow this ones. This sample is wrong...

PS: If you want to build boost 1.34 with Microsoft Visual C++ compiler
7.1 it is nesessary to build STLPort with native wchar_t type support
(/Zc:wchar_t options). Otherwise some libraries (filesystem, wave,
date_time, regexp etc.) will not be built.

--
Best regards
Flex Ferrum